Singapore Poker Sites

Online poker players from Singapore are accepted on almost every single internet poker site. However, there are huge differences when it comes to the quality of the online poker rooms where poker players living in Singapore can play. On this page we will introduce you the web poker site that we believe to be the number one Singapore online poker site at the moment.

www.888Poker.com is an online poker site with significant traffic on several poker games. As on every online poker site, the most popular poker game you can find at 888Poker.com is texas holdem. They have no limit and fixed limit texas holdem game starting from the penny stakes and going up to games where players can play for tens of thousands dollars per hand. All the poker games 888Poker room are in the US dollars, however you can naturally make your deposit in Singapore dollars. Your deposit will simply be converted with a honest exchange rate to US dollars when you start playing online poker at their site.

From the 888 online poker room you can find both internet poker tournaments and internet poker cash tables.

For those who are not yet ready to play online poker games for real money 888Poker offers a nice selection of so called “play money tables” in these tables players can play online poker against each other without having to risk any real money.

With the first deposit to this poker site you will be rewarded with a generous 100% up to $400 deposit bonus, 25% of the deposit bonus will be placed instantly on top of your deposit amount and the rest 75% you will get once you have played a sufficient amount of real money online poker at their site (see their website for the current terms and conditions of the deposit bonus). On top of the deposit bonus 888 online poker room also has various other poker promotions, with the most valuable being their reward program. With the reward program you will get the more free cash from the poker room the more real money poker you play at their site.

For those interested also in other formats of gambling the 888 brand also offers casino games, sports betting and online bingo.

888Poker offers a nice collection of deposit and withdraw methods for Singapore online poker players.

We wish you the best of luck on your online poker adventures.